RKR Rotary Piston Blower Units
RKR's rotary piston blower units are designed for absolutely oil-free compression of air and nitrogen. With special stages and unit designs, they may also be used for landfill gas, sludge gas, mine gas, process gas, water vapor etc.
Our rotary piston blower units are used in the industry, in power plants, in wastewater treatment plants, in the food industry, in text bed engineering, in pneumatic conveying processes and for the compression of gases in the chemical industry.
Different designs available
- V-belt drive or direct coupling (also with intermediate gearing)
- Sound hood
for indoor/ outdoor installation or in sandstorm-proof design
- Stainless steel accessories on intake and pressure sides
- Control cabinet and control unit
- Process measuring and control technology
- Frequency converter
- Special shaft sealings
- Internal coating of stage (Chemcoat, nickel-plated)
- Motor with special voltage
- Rotary piston blower acc. to ATEX directive